[Zope-DB] Date / Time Ranges in mxODBC DA

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 06:08:11 EDT 2004

Hi List,

> Am using Zope 2.7/Plone 2.03, mxODBC DA against MS SQL Server.
>
> I'm seeing the error "The time -609897600.000000 is beyond the range of
> this Python implementation." against a recordset which should have dates
> within a "sane range". Earliest dates would be Dates of Birth, latest
> would be within the next decade.

...the problem goes away if I set the option "Fetch date/time columns as
mxDateTime values ?"

I'm back in business now, but I'd still be interested to know where the
duff time comes from!

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne" - Chaucer