[Zope-DB] Error on traversing to ZSQL?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Jul 20 15:18:02 EDT 2004

Qingliang Li wrote at 2004-7-19 11:12 +0800:
><>I try a example (Traversing to Result Objects) in the the Chapter
>--"Relational Database Connectivity" of** The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)
><http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition>
>**
>

>I followed the example step by step, but when I use the traversing:
>http://localhost:8080/employee_by_id/emp_id/42/viewEmployee
>
>I meet the following errors,  how can  get it? Many Thanks!
>

>    Site Error
>
>An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
>*Error Type: KeyError*
>*Error Value: '_r'*

General comment: Whenever you see "Error Type: ..." look at
the traceback (which you find in your "error_log" object in
Zope's "Root Folder"). The traceback will tell you where
the error occured. Local inspection of the relevant code
often provides valuable clues.

You may try to omit the "emp_id".
Not sure, whether this will fix your problem.
Had you posted the traceback, I could have been helpful.

--
Dieter