[Zope-DB] Portal properties error

Martinez, Michael MMARTINEZ at CSREES.USDA.GOV
Fri Jul 23 15:09:58 EDT 2004

I installed Zope 2.7.1, Plone 2.0.3, and Python 2.3.4 on a Redhat ES 2.1
system.

I copied the Data.fs* files from another site running Zope 2.6, Plone
1.x.x, and Python 2.3.3. I went to the ZMI and used the update feature
to update the version number of the software to match it with the
filesystem.

Almost all the site content displays correct. However, there is a folder
called "csrees_employee_corner" that generates the following error when
you try to display it in the browser:

KeyError: 'portal_properties' (Also, an error occurred while attempting
to render the standard error message.)

Any idea how to fix this?

Michael Martinez

Unix System Administrator