[Zope-DB] Keyword search broken after upgrade from 2.6.3 -> 2.7.0 ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed Jun 9 13:04:17 EDT 2004

'k, we tried that ... switched 103 tables to innodb format, the error has
now changed to:

------------
Zope Error

Error Type: RuntimeError
Error Value: external method could not be called because it is None

Troubleshooting Suggestions

     * The URL may be incorrect.
     * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
     * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

Now, one thing I didn't note before, that I should have, sorry ... the
section of hte site with the errors is the search section ... it has three
"sub-sections" ... a keyword search (the above failure), a category search
and a location search.  Both the category and location searches work
perfectly fine, its only the keyword one that is failing ... if that means
anything?

----