[Zope-DB] Keyword search broken after upgrade from 2.6.3 -> 2.7.0 ...

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Jun 10 15:24:41 EDT 2004

Marc G. Fournier wrote at 2004-6-9 14:04 -0300:
>'k, we tried that ... switched 103 tables to innodb format, the error has
>now changed to:

You have been successful!

>------------
>Zope Error
>
>Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
>Error Type: RuntimeError
>Error Value: external method could not be called because it is None

You see now the original problem.

You try to use an External Method that cannot find its
definition in the file system.

Usually, the traceback provides valuable information to analyse
all kinds of errors. You *ALLWAYS* want to look at the traceback.

Unfortunately, this time the traceback may not allow you to
easily find out which External Method has the problem.
Nevertheless, check the traceback.

--
Dieter