[Zope-DB] Pre 1970 dates crashing, DCOracle2

Matthew T. Kromer matt at bane.mi.org
Sun May 2 09:21:58 EDT 2004

I know I put a specific 1970-2037 range in to handle the mktime() call.
  Windows mktime() pukes if the year is out of that range.

DCOracle2 DateTimes maintain a int value from the unix epoch if they
can so that you can int() one.  It is very unsophisticated, and usually
the time zone conversion hassles will drive you bonkers.  I'm not even
100% sure that all the time zone conversion to the int format is
symmetric, although it tries to be.

You can see the relevant diff at

	http://cvs.zope.org/Products/DCOracle2/src/dco2.c.diff?
r1=1.131&r2=1.132