[Zope-DB] Packaging files

Cliff Quinn cquinn at fishAbility.biz
Mon May 10 13:03:12 EDT 2004

On 10 May 2004 at 8:36, you wrote:

> I have tons of dtml methods and page templates
that I created in one
> folder where I am utilizing them. These are all
forms that I created for
> my database. What typically does everyone do to
condense all the files?

I've made extensive use of the DBTab product (in
2.6.x) and ZODB mount point (in 2.7.0). These
allow you to create a separate whatever.fs file
for a folder, which can be easily mounted on
another Zope if necessary.

I also find it convenient for backing up just the
stuff I have been working on. I use it for
separating client work, and making it possible to
set a client up on their own server.

Cliff