[Zope-DB] Refresh problem

hawelek_tlen hawelek at tlen.pl
Fri May 14 10:11:17 EDT 2004

Hi,
I think my problem don't depend direct on Zope, but I think, I can here find solution,
I have problem with refreshing page (DTML Method),
I have page where content come from database,
and after change some dates in database content on the page is the same, I have to use refresh-button from browser, and after that I see the changes,

under ZMI everything works fine, so it is depending on browser,
I know I can use for example:

and after that it should works, but it don't,

so I ask for a help,
regards

Adam