[Zope-DB] Database Truncated.

Ramon Aseniero ramon.aseniero at tryarc.com
Fri May 21 10:42:48 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I am having this problem where my zope database is truncated then the
whole site crashes then some user folders are gone.

Any idea why its happening?

-----------------error dump------------------------
Site Error

struct.error

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in new_publish
Module Zope.App.startup, line 166, in zpublisher_exception_hook
Module ZODB.Connection, line 551, in setstate
Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 645, in load
Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 623, in _load
error: unpack str size does not match format

--------

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error
log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

Thanks,
Ramon