[Zope-DB] Problem building DCOracle2 in AIX 5.1

Matthew T. Kromer matt at bane.mi.org
Fri Nov 19 21:54:27 EST 2004

No, in this case, its just wierd AIX linker-isms.

You'll notice that the symbols it cant find have periods in front of
the names -- probably, it has to have some explicit link list passed to
the linker to resolve those symbols.  I remember AIX needing that, way
back when.

Unfortunately, my AIX work was all AIX 3.5 (or was it 3.2.5?) back in
1995 anyway -- I don't remember it very well, and I especially don't
remember how to do dynamic shared libraries under AIX.