[Zope-DB] Need help passing table data as a variable to next SQL method

Gil Pangilinan gpangilinan at acsia.com
Fri Oct 8 14:21:55 EDT 2004

Hello,
I'm fairly new to Zope, Python, and SQL so bear with me.  I have
successfully created the first table to be viewed but now having trouble.

The first SQL query returned a table of  each row that has 4 pieces of data.
What I'm struggling with now is taking each of those 4 pieces of data
and passing them as arguments for the next SQL method I need to run.

Just to give a generic example, this first table displays companies and
their ID's.  I need to pass the company name and ID's to the next SQL
method that will then bring up all the employees for that specific
company and branch.  Any advice pointing me in the right direction will
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gil