[Zope-DB] Zip-Distances: MySQL or ZopeDB?

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Tue Oct 19 06:38:42 EDT 2004

Dear Gregor,

an RDBMS is ideal for the heavy lifting on this and Zope makes it easy to
develop with. You can use the Product exUserFolder to keep your member data
in the RDBMS. You'll need a lot of memory for both the database and Zope.
What MySQL backend are you intending to use?

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com