[Zope-DB] Introduction and question

Matthew T. Kromer matt at bane.mi.org
Tue Oct 19 06:38:31 EDT 2004

You'll have to visit cvs.zope.org to get Chris Wither's patches, either
through the webcvs interface or via anonymous CVS.

Yes, ZOracleDA (the buggier part of DCOracle2 *wink*) commits at the
end of each web request that it is invoked on; you don't need to (and
should not) explicitly commit.  The connection is NOT closed; each
connection object will keep its connection open.  Because the
connection objects get loaded from the ZODB on a per-thread basis, that
means under normal circumstances you can have four open connections to
Oracle.