[Zope-DB] Re: PostgreSQL

vaibhav uprety uprety_vaibhav at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 15 05:54:39 EDT 2004

Konstantin,

Instead of using cygwin to install postgreSQL use the
binary package of postgresql to install it on windows
You can get the installation package from the
following address
http://blog.cyberjos.idv.tw/download/postgresql-8.0-beta1-20040809.msi

or mail me if you don't get the package here.

REGARDS
VAIBHAV