[Zope-DB] Creating a hyperlink using results from query

Martin Jennings jennings at kpnqwest.ch
Fri Apr 8 05:44:17 EDT 2005

Firstly, thank you to those who answered by query on the empty result set,
it set me on the way to finding a solution.

Not sure if this is the right list to ask on, but here is the question.

I have got information from a ZSQL request in a result set and I want to
use one of the values as a parameter in a hyperlink, how do I do this?

I.e. <a href="htmlPage?parameter=ZSQLValue">my link<a>

How do I write the code for this?

Thank you in advance, and once again, sorry if this is not the correct list.

Martin Jennings