[Zope-DB] bulk connection change

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sat Apr 9 07:48:14 EDT 2005

--On Samstag, 9. April 2005 11:41 Uhr +0100 garry saddington
<garry at schoolteachers.co.uk> wrote:

> I have many ZSQL queries for which I use Zpsycopg connector on my linux
> machine. On my Windows machine (laptop) I want to use another connector
> as  Zpsycopg refuses to work and I hate messing with windows - you never
> know  what it is doing or going to do. Is there a way to change all the
> connections  at the same time or do I have to go through each ZSQL method
> individually? regards
> garry

The ID of the DA is likely an attribute of every single ZSQL method.
Look at the DTML code used by the ZMI to render the ZSQL's manage screen.
There you will find the name of the attribute. Then write a script to
find all ZSQL methods (hint: -> ZopeFind()) and then you can change the
attribute
through your script.

-aj