[Zope-DB] Returning values from Oracle function/procedure withZSQLMethod

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 04:00:08 EDT 2005

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>>Huh? I think you need to provide a little more information there...
>

> Sorry, I meant that the "native Oracle interface" is not DCOracle2,
> hinting that at the project I mentioned below.

right, but DCOracle2 is *A* native oracle interface, right?

>>>We're considering working on one of these. It is not clear
>>>yet whether we'd just hook up on one of the existing
>>>Oracle interfaces or invent our own.
>>
>>Tell me more :-)
>
> Nothing much to tell yet - we're currently busy with other
> products, but the above idea is in the queue.

How will it be different to DCOracle2 and how far along with it are you?
I have imminently in my stack fixing a number of DCOracle2 issues and
getting a release or three out, and if I don't need to do that, I'd like
to know now ;-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk