[Zope-DB] Restore Data.fs.tmp ?

Nokin Jérôme jerome.nokin at trasys.be
Tue Aug 9 09:09:52 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have zope 2.7.3 (on redhat enterprise 3)

Our zope instance has run one week without the 'Data.fs' file (a human error). All transactions ware apparently written to 'Data.fs.tmp'. So zope has continued to run without any problem.

But, when I've restarted zope, all the content of Data.fs.tmp has been flushed ! Hopefully, we have a backup of both files.

Please, how could I apply the transactions contained in this 'Data.fs.tmp' file to the 'Data.fs' database ?

If it is not possible, how could I dump the content of the temporary file (Data.fs.tmp) just to have a list of modified/added/deleted documents and/or the users who did those modifications ?

Many thanks

Jérôme Nokin
TRASYS - Security engineer
jerome.nokin__please-no-spam__ at trasys.be