[Zope-DB] ... MySql connection pooling

Michele Marcionelli michele.marcionelli at math.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 19 02:08:54 EDT 2005

Salut Sébastien,

> For performance reasons, I want to use connection pooling.
> It seems that Zmsqlda/mysqldb implements this

I don't know what do you mean with "connection pooling". But...

> (in somme circumstances mysqladmin processlist shows multiple
> connections).

... I had also the problem that processlist showed me a lots ot
"zombie" connections... I solved the problem installing
http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/ (you have to install it on your
system, start it as a daemon, install the zope produkt in and create a
sqlrelay connection and then go through this one instead of your "Z
Mysql Database connection")

Cheers,
Michele

--
michele.marcionelli at math.ethz.ch / phone: +41 44 632 6193
eth zentrum / hg g 14 / raemistrasse 101 - ch-8092 zurich