[Zope-DB] can't Show More than 20 records

Rajesh rajeshg at kestoneresearch.com
Thu Dec 29 03:07:50 EST 2005

   1. can not show more than 20 records (Roman Page)

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:17:24 +0100
From: Roman Page <r.page at l-d.de>
Subject: [Zope-DB] can not show more than 20 records
To: zope-db at zope.org

Hello,
I need help using Z MySql with zope 2.7.5-final.
If I would like to show more than 20 records with the select command,
zope shows the following error message.

KeyError: 'query'
Traceback (innermost last):
Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA, line 337, in manage_test
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 602, in renderwb
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Var, line 219, in render

Connection Hook
Maximum rows to retrieve         are set to 5000
Maximum results to cache         are set to 1000
Maximum time (sec) to cache    are set to 5

Thanks for any help.

Roman Page

Mail.: r.page at l-d.de

End of Zope-DB Digest, Vol 29, Issue 8