[Zope-DB] Authenticating Oracle Users

Remy Pinsonnault remypinsonnault at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:34:09 EST 2005

But one thing is to authenticate the users and another is how can I
connect to the database with the right roles/permissions.

Do I have to create a new ODBC connection object each time a user
connects to the site?

In fact we are trying to migrate an Oracle Developer client/server
application to a Zope application. When you connect on Oracle
Developer you first authenticate on the database and then you are
granted the datbase roles (on insert/update/delete etc.).

Is it possible to do the same with Zope?

Thanks

Remy