[Zope-DB] Zope 2.8 and DCOracle2 Stored Procedures

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Thu Jun 23 14:28:41 EDT 2005

 > Look at line 301 of "DCOracle2/SP.py" and check the implicated
 > object and its type.

Thanks but I think I've already did the thing, and I've even written
a post about this but... I've sent it only to myself, not to the group :D

As I can see there
http://cvs.zope.org/Products/DCOracle2/SP.py

I'm using older version of DCOracle2 (before chrisw changes)

I've changed SP.py:

line:
return self._lobConvert(results)

to:
return self._lobConvert(self._v_db, results)

Then I've received attribute error about sortKey method.
I've added method:

def sortKey(self):
   """ Important for Zope 2.8"""
   return 1

to Procedure class in SP.py (and to DB class in db.py - just in case)
and it seems to work now :)

Tomorrow I'll try with chrisw version too.

--
Maciej Wisniowski