[Zope-DB] Zope 2.7.5, ZMySQL2.0.8 and MySQL-Python 1.0.0

Greg Fischer retheoff at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:55:35 EDT 2005

Try the new versions.  Not that those wont work, but I just setup my
system and it was quite easy on the new versions now.
mysql-python-1.2.0 and mysqlda-2.0.9b3.  All you have to do on the
mysqlpython now is make sure your msyql_config program is in your
path.  I just added my mysql/bin folder and it was good to go.

So, I did:  (are your paths correct?)
/path/to/python setup.py build
/path/to/python setup.py install

Then untarred the DA into:  (same here, right Products path?)
/path/to/zopeinstance/lib/python/Products

Restarted zope and it was ready to go.

Hope that helps,

Greg

Greg Fischer