[Zope-DB] MySQL ZSQL Transactions or Commit in Zope?

Itziar Aldabe jibalari at si.ehu.es
Tue May 17 04:33:44 EDT 2005

Hello,

we have a similar problem. We want to access two databases each of them
with its corresponding
Z MySql Database connection. We want to:

1- Insert record A into ERREUS database
2- Get auto_increment id for record A
3- Insert record B into IRAKAZI database with auto_increment id.

when we execute steps 1 and 2 within a python script, it's correct.
when we execute steps 2 and 3 within a python script, it's correct.
but, if we want to execute all the steps together we receive this message:
*Error Type: OperationalError*
*Error Value: (1205, 'Lock wait timeout exceeded; Try restarting
transaction')*

Can someone help us, please?

Thanks!

Itziar