[Zope-DB] Suggestions If Any Please ! ! ! ! !

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 03:02:15 EST 2005

Hi Rajesh,

Rajesh wrote:
> I'm Having problem in Zsql Method ,which return recordset
> dictionary,containing key<--.>value pairs,
> this recordset returns only 1000 records ,Even if my Sql query satisfies
> more than 1000 records ,
> Looking forward for suggestions/alternatives

Look at the "Advanced" tab of your ZSQL method - there is a property
there called "Maximum rows to retrieve" which is limiting your result
set size. The default is 1,000 - you need to identify an appropriate value.

Please don't send HTML mail with graphics to the list - plain text only,
please.

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk
PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison