[Zope-DB] [ANN] Modified version of DCOracle2 is available

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Mon Dec 4 12:20:25 EST 2006

Maceij -
I still do not understand how to get hold of the new dco2.c file (along
with other files in the DCOracle2 package).
You state right from the start:
******************
Code is here:

http://code.google.com/p/dcoracle2da/

Should be available via svn with:

svn checkout http://dcoracle2da.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ dcoracle2da
******************

Can someone give clear instructions on how to get these files?

On a different note:
The 'official' distribution of DCOracle2 (from zope.org) compiled fine
with Oracle 9i on Solaris.  However, with Oracle 10g on Solaris, I ran
into a compilation error and I had to add the line:

typedef unsigned int dword;

I did not have the time to investigate the reason that this happened
with Oracle 10g.
Thanks,
Maan

>> you remember my report
>>
>> http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2005-August/160762.html
>
>> of an BUG for the handling of LONGs in DCO2?
>>
>>In fact I forgot about this...

>> The consequence of this BUG is stochastic results for LONG fields
>>
>> We use an Fix of this BUG:
>>

>I've put your code [Happle Dr., Klaus Martin] into dco2.c. Thank you
very much >for these fixes.

--
Maciej Wisniowski