[Zope-DB] Accessing ZSQL Method properties

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 08:51:43 EST 2006

Hi All,

I'd like to throw a warning in my application when a record-set is
truncated (e.g. if the ZSQL Method has a "Maximum Rows to Retrieve"
value lower than the size of the record-set).

In a Script(Python), what is the syntax to access this value?

FWIW, I've been trying to work this out from the 2.7 Zope Book, but the
section in the docs tails off with the plaintive comment "XXX where is
that??"...

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk
PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison