[Zope-DB] News Item properties

mtzolo at gmail.com mtzolo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:40:29 EST 2006

ok! (* 'in' inglese ;-) )

I'm trying to render the last new inserted via plone on a zope page template
(that is the site main page, index_html ).
I went on
*/portal_skins<http://adelchi.org:9673/Engim0.2/portal_skins/manage_workspace>
/plone_portlets<http://adelchi.org:9673/Engim0.2/portal_skins/plone_portlets/manage_workspace>
/ portlet_news<http://adelchi.org:9673/Engim0.2/portal_skins/plone_portlets/portlet_news/manage_workspace>
*

and I toke the piece I need:

     tal:define="results python:request.get('news',
here.portal_catalog.searchResults( portal_type='News Item'

              , sort_on='Date'

              , sort_order='reverse'

              , review_state='published')[:5]);

		"

     tal:condition="python:test(template.getId()!='news' and results, 1, 0)">

        <h5 i18n:translate="box_news">News</h5>

            <tal:block tal:repeat="obj results">

                     tal:attributes="class python:test(oddrow,
'portletContent even', 'portletContent odd')">

                       tal:attributes="href obj/getURL;
                                       title obj/Description">
                        <tal:block replace="structure here/newsitem_icon.gif"/>

obj.Title, obj.getId)"> Extended Calendar Product </span>
                    </a>

etc etc etc

the fact is that I should have also the first 500 characters of the news (an
abstract to put in the home page with a link of the entirely news)
I tryed with:

obj.Dcoument, obj.getId)"> Extended Calendar Product </span>
obj.Text, obj.getId)"> Extended Calendar Product </span>
obj.Content, obj.getId)"> Extended Calendar Product </span>
obj.Body, obj.getId)"> Extended Calendar Product </span>

but I cannot show out the content... I have looked on references, on google
and on zope 'doc' tab but nothing at all...

Matteo

--
Quando sento Berlusconi dire che vuole trasformare lo stato in un'azienda...
Mi domando sempre quando inizierà l'OPA