[Zope-DB] regarding zope

techmail at digital-nirvana.com techmail at digital-nirvana.com
Thu Jul 6 00:46:32 EDT 2006

Hi All,
Hi Dieter,

Thank u for ur reply.

I restarted zope somany times but there is no affect.

I add python script to my project and make some changes
But those changes are not working.
Even if Comment some of those functions,they are working.
 I cleared cache using zope control panel.

Tell me is there any thing else to make it work my project
Its very urgent

Thanks and Regards
DNIS