[Zope-DB] Zope database connectivity

Jose Carlos Balderas Alberico josecarlos.balderas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 04:41:16 EDT 2006

Greetings. I'm having a problem with database connectors, and maybe you can
give me a hand.

Is there a way to manage the opening and closing of database connectors,
apart from doing it from the zope management interface?
By this I mean, I want to implement a Python script that checks wether a
database connection is open or closed. If it's closed, I'll open it, all
coded, without having to click the "Open connection" button.

I haven't found info on this. Can you help me out with this?
Thank you very much in advance.