[Zope-DB] [ANN] Modified version of DCOracle2 is available

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Thu Nov 23 02:01:01 EST 2006

> I fear that there is a rule that everything in the Zope repositories
> should be ZPL -- to have a uniform license for all components from
> these repositories.
>
> Of course, if your DCO2 is not in the Zope repositories,
> you should be able to include MIT licensed code in a ZPL licensed
> version of DCO2.
You are right but now I hope it is not necessary to put any
MIT licensed code from SQLAlchemy into DCOracle2. Simple
statement like:

from SQLAlchemy.pool import QueuePool

is enough. That just means that it is necessary to install
SQLAlchemy to use this version of DCOracle2, but there
are no parts of it's code here. Seems this is same as
need to have Oracle Client installed in system in order to
use DCOracle2.

--
Maciej Wisniowski