[Zope-DB] Error in Shared.ZRDB.Connection.__setstate__ in 2.9.4

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 11:30:17 EDT 2006

Charlie Clark wrote:
>>  And this is STILL wrong... FFS...
>>  How hard is "exc_info=True" to grasp as a concept?
>
> Don't shoot the messenger!

Don't worry, that wasn't aimed at you ;-)

> I've hardly touched the logging module so
> I'll plead ignorance (as well as stupidity ;-). But for 2.10 it is a big
> error if zLog is officially being deprecated. I'll submit a bug.

zLOG is gone, this shouldn't have been a big deal, but it would have
been nice had whoever did the global search'n'replace to use the logging
module instead of the zLOG module had bothered to rtfm first.

It would have been even nicer had whoever fixed the original bug
bothered to rtfm as well...

*sigh*

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk