[Zope-DB] Getting a cursor?

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Wed Sep 27 17:51:40 EDT 2006

Am 27.09.2006, 23:44 Uhr, schrieb Paul Winkler <pw_lists at slinkp.com>:

> Any suggestions?
> p.s. I'll be asking egenix too, we'll see if they reply to help requests
> without a purchased license... but then, if I can't get this to work
> there's no point in purchasing one :-]

Why shouldn't we answer support requests? You can access most of the
mxODBC API on a ZopeDA object through an ExternalMethod. This is indeed
above and beyond the ZopeDA API which predates the Python one as far as I
know.

Call an mxODBC Zope DA object and pass it to your ExternalMethod which can
then call it as you would in Python.

Charlie