[Zope-DB] PloneFormGen + DataGridField -> Updating DB data

Paul Eipper lkraider at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 07:49:11 EST 2007

Hello :)

I'm currently using PFG+DataGrid fields to insert data on a MySQL DB,
but now I need a form to allow to update that data. How can I do this
with DG fields without having a column showing the ID?

Also, how can I delete DG fields from the database?

I submitted a feature request for PFG to allow DG fields have hidden
columns exactly for this purpouse, but is there another way I can do
this without having to wait this feature to (hopefully ;) getting
implemented?

Thanks

--
Paul Eipper