[Zope-DB] Please help me about driver adapter

Nguyen Viet Minh Quang nvmquang at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 07:35:22 EST 2007

Dear AJ,

Yes, I know about that but I'm a student. Moreover, It is a part of my
research that mean I do it as my study. I think that If I develop it
successful then my school will use it. They will buy it but not now. You
see?

I think free product is the best way to me in the current.

If you know about pymssql, please help me.

Best regards,
Minh Quang

On 2/17/07, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:

> --On 17. Februar 2007 19:01:26 +0700 Nguyen Viet Minh Quang
> <nvmquang at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > By the way, I'm using mxODBC but I don't like because it's not free.
>
> It's cheap enough (I think 99 USD or so). Multiply the hours you're trying
> to get the other thing running with your hour rate and you'll see how
> cheap
> mxODBC is. But obviously your hour rate seems to be very low :-)
>
> -aj

Nguyen Viet Minh Quang
Thua Thien Hue Center of Information Tecnology - HueCIT
Hue Software Center - Huesoft
Address:    06 Le Loi street, Hue city, Vietnam
Work Tel:   (84-54) 824141 - Ext 13
Cellphone:  0914 173 117
Website:    www.huecit.com.vn