[Zope-DB] Basic tsql example using MxODBC Zope DA adaptor?

gilcneth at earthlink.net gilcneth at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 4 12:47:38 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new to Zope/Plone, as well as the MxODBC Zope DA adaptor.  I am wondering if someone could point me to a basic example that would illustrate how to use the MxODBC Zope DA adaptor outside of a ZSQL method, using the Python API.  I am using a script to build transact-sql statements, and it doesn't appear to be possible to pass t-sql into a ZSQL method.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Christopher A. Nethery