[Zope-DB] Process one PloneFormGen request into many SQL tables

Dennis Schulz d.schulz81 at gmx.net
Fri Jan 19 08:56:57 EST 2007

Hi,

if you want to do things like this, you also could use the alchmist product.
However, I think the archetype / plone formgen integration at the moment
is not functional. (ask kapil t. and roché c. for closer info)
You would have to start out with plain zope 3 schema and formlib like in
the alchemist included orgpeople example.
I developed a neat little application that uses the unit of work and
automatic transaction support of sql alchemy and all dependent tables
are deleted, updated and inserted automatically by the mapper
(www.*sqlalchemy*.org/)

Dennis