[Zope-DB] Migration from Windows to Linux. How to do it?

Mongolkhuu Baatar elsenmankhan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 21:26:34 EDT 2007

I am newbie and sorry for if I ask too simple question.

 I have designed my Plone site on my localhost (Windows server) machine. Then I need to move my real Zope and Plone server running on the Linux machine. How do I to do this?

 My both Windows and Linux config is following:
 Plone port: 80
 Zope port: 8080
 originally works fine on the each OSs before the migration.

 I have tried and copied only Data.fs file from Windows to Linux machines related "/var/opt/zope/default/var/" folder.
 Then I have problem with my Plone server running instead Zope of port number 8080.

 I would really appreciate it if you could help me any of suggestion.