[Zope-DB] Problem with <dtml-sqltest ... multiple> feature

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 14 06:07:56 EST 2008

Try to set url_name as ['HI','RF'] and use property without datatype, like

<params>
url_name
</params>

And of course, look at ZopeBook.

Personally I dont use sqltest nor sqlgroup because there are many caveats
with queries to cooperate with other zope unfriendly SQL developers. I use
dtml-in inside ZSQL method with parameters defined as above.