[Zope-DB] Re: [Zope] Bug in ZSQL test?

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 10 17:15:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

many years I use patched files - here are (see attachment) from my Zope 251
at
ZOPEROOT/lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/dtml

But it is not able to handle tooooo loooong queries, for long queries it
needs one more little mod with FORM tag. So see the little nuances with your
newer zope sources ;-)

Regards, JL.