[Zope-DB] Help me.

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Mar 11 11:37:18 EDT 2008

--On 11. März 2008 22:13:29 +0700 Cu Vinh Loc <cvloc at cit.ctu.edu.vn> wrote:

>   Dear friends,
>
>   I am using plone for deploying the website, but I have some problems
> such as:
>    - Using relational (internal) database "Gadfly database": I do not know
> where the database is stored in the Zope.

Please forget Gadfly. If you are seriously thinking about using a RDBMS for
whatever reason then consider using a real database like Mysql, Postgres...
There are various ways for interacting with a RDBMS in Zope:

 - using ZSQL methods (check "THe Zope Book 2.7 edition RDBMS Chapter")
 - wrappers based on SQLAlchemy: collective.lead or z3c.sqlalchemy or
   ZSQLAlchemyDA

-aj