[Zope-DB] Run Wxpython Script in Zope

Nachiyappan nachiyappan at cashlinkglobal.com
Tue Mar 31 02:08:00 EDT 2009

Hi Zope Experts ,

I am using Zope 2.9.4 and python 2.4.3 on Linux . I have a query about
Wxpython Script . The query is, how to run Wxpython Script (Like
Applet)  in Zope ?

Thanks in Advance
Nachiyappan.S

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at HMA or helpdesk at cashlinkglobal.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.