[Zope-DB] Run Wxpython Script in Zope

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 05:27:02 EDT 2009

Nachiyappan wrote:
> I am using Zope 2.9.4 and python 2.4.3 on Linux . I have a query about
> Wxpython Script . The query is, how to run Wxpython Script (Like
> Applet)  in Zope ?

This is not the right list (this list is for discussion of relational
database use with zope) and your desire is not sane (you would have to
get python running in the browser, which sadly is never going to happen).

I'd suggest going to the zope at zope.org list and starting again...

Chris

PS:
> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at HMA or helpdesk at cashlinkglobal.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

yeah, friendly... and you want the help of the people on this list for free?

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk