[Zope-dev] Anyone have IMAPAdapter working?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:05:37 -0400

Install IMAPAdapter and NotMail (use the latest beta of NotMail 0.1.1,
which fixes an unrelated DTML bug)
http://www.zope.org/Download/Prereleases/Mail

Create a NotMail, in your case called Hayden

Create a Role in that NotMail called NotMail

Check the 'View' Permission for the Role NotMail in the NotMail folder
(alternatively, you can create the role and check the permission in a
higher level folder, like your /Imap folder)

*In a different browser* meaning not in the same browser or in another
instance of the same broswer you are managing the Zope from, go to
/Imap/Hayden.  Log in with the imap userid and password.

If you use the same browser you manage Zope with, it *will not* work.  I
use linux so I just run a netscape as a different user, or use my other
computer (which is NT :( ), or start a netscape on another machine and X
it over.

I just stepped through these and it works like a charm.

-Michel