[Zope-dev] Line wrapping problem at zope sites

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:17:40 +0200

Hi there,

First of all please note that zdp.zope.org and www.zope.org are
independent entities, they run at different machines, etc. Any line
wrapping problem in zdp.zope.org is the Zope Documentation Project's
fault. :)

We're aware of line wrap problems with the current setup of the
zdp.zope.org, though your analysis sounds new to me -- I thought the
problem was with structured text rendering the code samples (which
include some long lines) using the PRE tag, and the browsers adjusting
the size of the window according to the longest PRE tag, basically.

The ZDP is working on CoolFAQ, the next generation FAQ system, in which
we hope to get around all these problems. If the problem is urgent or
very annoying however, and you want to do some work figuring it out, I
can give you a login into the zdp.zope.org machine if you like. Just
mail me if you want to help us. :)

Thanks and regards,

Martijn