[Zope-dev] PyGreSQL DA: help testing

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@wallace.ece.rice.edu
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:33:51 -0500

Zopistas:

I've been doing a little testing, and it looks like my TM integration
isn't quite there yet :-( I threw an error in the backend by putting
a typo in an ZSQL method (I did it on purpose... right ;-) This threw
an error, all right, and the backend was in a transaction, but it never
saw an abort. So, it looks like I need to dig into the TM machinery a bit
more: my self._abort() isn't getting called when I throw an error inside
the db.py itself. Any hints on what I need to be doing? (RTFS and a
pointer to the right S would be fine ;-)

Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer