[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] ANN: ZSybaseDA 1.0.1

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:50:58 -0400

> Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Level 2 mean that
> the adapter is
> thread safe, and thus has to release the Python global
> interpreter lock?
> I've been skimming through the new ctsybase.c and I don't see
> it doing this.

Ok it's not level 2, but 1.9.  However, it is thread safe (it will work
with Zope using multiple threads), it's just not concurrent while in the
C code at this point.  Like I said, there will be another release real
soon now, I wanted to get this out because lots of people were asking
for it.

-Michel