[Zope-dev] the birth of ZCommerce

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 22:46:20 -0400

> The CyberCash libraries use encryption, so there might be that whole
> Crypto/Export issue to worry about as well.

It is currently unclear whether software which simply links with crypto is
"export restricted" but it might be worth looking into this.  If it is, then
you'd better CYA :-)   Not ruling has ever been made, but it might be worth
restricting access anyway... I don't know that CyberCash accepts
transactions outside the US anyway, so it wouldn't be much use to a non-US
person.

I love this field.... NOT.

Chris