[Zope-dev] presenting cookie-free shopping cart

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:36:29 +0100

In article <19990812042258.7448.qmail@hotmail.com>, Josh Zeidner <jmz_phylogenic@hotmail.com>
writes

>here is the cookie free basket product.  Also I attached a exported object
>that shows you how to use it.  In addition, you must make a folder in the
>Shared directory called StoreSession and unzip the contents of also.zip into
>it.  Basically the product is a folder that provides the following
>functions:
>
>addToBasket( productid, quantity, REQUEST )
>   - adds a quantity of an item to the basket
>
>getItems( REQUEST )
>   - gets a list of objects that show the products
>
>makeSessionLink( resource, REQUEST )
>   - creates a URL to another page in the basket session
>   - one uses it like this
>expr="makeSessionLink("anotherPage",REQUEST)"-->">ANOTHER PAGE</a>
>   - if you dont use makeSessionLink you will not preserve the session
>

>  - have fun
>
>   Josh Z

hi Josh I'm getting this error when I try to import patagonia.zexp

The object broken does not support this operation

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 209, in publish_module
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 199, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File C:\Python\devel\ZOPE\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 154, in mapply
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 102, in call_object
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\OFS\ObjectManager.py, line 476, in manage_importObject
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File C:\Python\devel\Zope\lib\python\OFS\CopySupport.py, line 381, in _verifyObjectPaste
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
Copy Error: (see above)
--
Robin Becker