[Zope-dev] I guess ZODBC3.3 not ready for Zope 2.B4?

Miller, John M. jmiller1@uop.com
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:25:44 -0500

As do I, and that was after making the suggested subclass modifications
(from which the most logical conclusion can be that I did it wrong, heh).  I
also sometimes get a 'Database %s connection refused' when I try to UPDATE
or INSERT using ZODBC, and that also happens to go away with a refresh or
two.

Eh, my customers use Windows exclusive so they're pretty used to weird,
idiosyncratic behavior in their software anyways :-).

Ciao,
John